Aer Lingus resumed non-stop service between Dublin (DUB) and Los Angeles (LAX)the carrier’s second U.S. West Coast destination, with daily flights. EI 69 took off from the Irish capital on May 12 at 15:15 local time.
The company’s last operation on this route was in March 2020, and the resumption of this service completes the airline’s offer to California along with daily flights to San Francisco.
- Flight EI 69 DUB 15:15 – LAX 18:15
- Flight EI 68 LAX 20:00 – DUB 14:10+1
The service will be operated on Airbus A330-300 aircraft and promotional fares are available from €329 return, including taxes and charges. Aer Lingus is the only airline offering non-stop flights between Ireland and the West Coast of the United States.
According to data obtained by Aviacionline via the Central Statistics Office of Ireland (CSO), between Dublin (DUB) and Los Angeles (LAX) moved 145,330 passengers in 2019.
«We are delighted to resume our route to Los Angeles for the first time since March 2020 and bring friends, family and business together. Los Angeles is a very popular and important route for Aer Lingus and now, with daily connections to both Los Angeles and San Francisco, Aer Lingus is the only airline connecting customers to the West Coast of the U.S., reaffirming our commitment to building our transatlantic connections,» said Susanne Carberry, Aer Lingus Chief Customer Officer.
Aer Lingus continues to re-establish Ireland’s connectivity to the United States, on July 7 resuming service to Seattle – Tacoma (SEA) with five weekly flights and by the end of the summer season resuming the carrier’s second Florida destination to Miami (MIA) from October 21.
According to data compiled by Aviacionline through the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), prior to the pandemic Dublin (DUB) was the fifth transatlantic destination in the United States with 3,379,619 passengers.
Aer Lingus schedule between Ireland and the U.S. for summer 2022
- Boston (BOS) two daily flights on Airbus A330-300.
- Newark (EWR) daily flights on Airbus A321LR.
- Washington Dulles (IAD) two daily flights on Airbus A321LR.
- New York (JFK) two daily flights on Airbus A330-300.
- Los Angeles (LAX) daily flights on Airbus A330-300.
- Orlando (MCO) five times a week on Airbus A321LR.
- Miami (MIA) twice weekly on Airbus A330-300.
- Chicago O’Hare (ORD) 12 times weekly on Airbus A330-300.
- Philadelphia (PHL) daily flights on Airbus A321LR.
- Seattle – Tacoma (SEA) five times weekly on Airbus A330-300.
- San Francisco (SFO) daily flights on Airbus A330-300.
- Boston (BOS) daily flights on Airbus A321LR.
- New York (JFK) daily flights on Airbus A321LR.
See also: Aer Lingus returns to Miami
from Aviacionline.com https://ift.tt/Jw5dQMq