On May 16 Air Transat landed for the first time in California with an unprecedented service between Montreal (YUL) and Los Angeles (LAX). Flight TS240 took off from Trudeau International Airport at 19:20 local time and landed at LAX at 22:30.
Flight itinerary between YUL and LAX
- Flight TS 240 YUL 19:00 – LAX 22:30 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Flight TS 241 LAX 22:50 – YUL 07:30+1 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
The flights will be operated in modern 199-seat Airbus A321LR aircraft configured in two classes (12 Club Class/187 Economy). The service will be available until the end of October.
By May 19, Air Transat will begin its second California destination, with service between Montreal (YUL) and San Francisco (YUL) with two flights per week (Thursdays and Sundays) operated on Airbus A321LRs. For the summer season, the airline will have 1,990 seats per week on offer between Canada and the U.S. West Coast.
«We are delighted to operate this route and bring passengers to a multi-faceted city that is known for its many tourist attractions, but also represents an excellent gateway to the rest of California,» said Joseph Adamo, Transat’s director of sales and marketing.
«The addition of Air Transat at LAX will enhance the economic and tourism ties between Los Angeles and Montreal and give Angelenos a new option when it comes to exploring all that Canada has to offer,» said Justin Erbacci, executive director of Los Angeles World Airport.
Air Transat’s U.S. Summer 2022 Schedule
According to data obtained by Aviacionline through Cirium, for the 2022 boreal summer season Air Transat will have a supply of 8,740 seats per week on 44 air operations:
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL) one flight per week on Airbus A321-200.
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL) four times weekly on Airbus A321-200 and A321LR.
- Los Angeles (LAX) three times weekly on Airbus A321LR.
- Orlando (MCO) twice weekly on Airbus A321LR.
- Miami (MIA) three times weekly on Airbus A321-200 and A321LR.
- San Francisco (SFO) twice weekly on Airbus A321LR.
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL) four times weekly on Airbus A321LR and A321-200.
- Orlando (MCO) three times weekly on Airbus A321-200.
The post Air Transat lands for the first time in California appeared first on Aviacionline.com.
from Aviacionline.com https://ift.tt/QmgykSq