Breeze Airways, the startup founded by aviation entrepreneur David Neeleman, announces its sixth nonstop service in the state of Florida to Orlando (MCO), with daily flights from Charleston (CHS) beginning June 23.
- Charleston – Orlando MX500 CHS 10:20 – MCO 11:35
- Orlando – Charleston MX501 MCO 12:10 – CHS 13:24
Flights will be operated by the company’s new 126-seat Airbus A220-300 aircraft configured in three classes as follows: 36 Nicest (2-2), 10 Nicer (2-3) and 80 Nice (2-3). Fares start at USD 39 one way.
Orlando (MCO) becomes Breeze Airways’ 30th destination in the United States and 19th from Charleston (CHS), with this new destination the airline increases its presence in Florida by operating from the state’s main airport, where it will offer a supply of 1,764 seats per week.
«We are excited to connect our largest base, Charleston, with our new destination, Orlando,» said Breeze founder and CEO David Neeleman.
«Breeze identifies underserved routes and connects communities in need – combine that nice new nonstop service with our low fares starting at just $39 and you’ve got the happiest route in the world!» added Neeleman.
Breeze Airways network in Florida for the 2022 summer season
- West Palm Beach (PBI): Akron/Canton, Charleston, Columbus – Glenn, New Orleans, Norfolk and Richmond.
- Tampa (TPA): Akron/Canton, Charleston, Fayetteville/Bentoville, Huntsville, Louisville, Norfolk, Oklahoma City, Richmond and Tulsa.
- Sarasota (SRQ): Hartford.
- Jacksonville (JAX): Columbus – Glenn, Hartford, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Norfolk, Providence, Richmond and White Plains.
- Fort Myers (RSW): Charleston and Las Vegas.
- Orlando (MCO): Charleston.
from Aviacionline.com https://ift.tt/LNZ1iDS