easyJet announced through a press release the addition of seven new routes from the United Kingdom as the European summer season begins. The operations will be carried out from June and July.
These routes will depart from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool, London and Manchester. The new destinations will be Chania (Greece), Corfu (Greece), Kefalonia (Greece), Kos (Greece) and Nantes (France).
Flights from the UK are now on sale and are in addition to the 24 routes previously announced for the summer season. Furthermore, to serve the demand, easyJet added more than 100,000 new seats from various UK airports, including London Gatwick, London Luton, Bristol and Manchester, to Greek islands such as Santorini, Mykonos, Rhodes, Kos, Kefalonia, Corfu and Crete.
easyJet new routes schedule
- Birmingham (BHX) – Nantes (NTE) – Birmingham (BHX): two weekly flights effective June 27th (Monday and Friday).
- Edinburgh (EDI) – Corfu (CFU) – Edinburgh (EDI): two weekly flights effective June 30th (Thursday and Sunday).
- Edinburgh (EDI) – Kefalonia (EFL) – Edinburgh (EDI): two weekly flights effective June 30th (Thursday and Sunday).
- Glasgow (GLA) – Chania (CHQ) – Glasgow (GLA): two weekly flights effective June 29th (Wednesday and Sunday).
- Liverpool (LPL) – Kos (KGS) – Liverpool (LPL): weekly flight effective July 3rd (Sunday).
- London (LTN) – Kefalonia (EFL) – London (LTN): two weekly flights effective June 30th (Thursday and Sunday).
- Manchester (MAN) – Chania (CHQ) – Manchester (MAN): two weekly flights effective June 28th (Tuesday and Saturday).
“We’re delighted to add more new routes to our UK network for the summer and to provide our customers with an even wider range of fantastic destinations to enjoy. We are proud to be the largest airline in the UK and remain dedicated to offering low fares and convenient connections and we can’t wait to welcome more customers back on board.” said Ali Gayward, Ali Gayward, easyJet’s UK Country Manager.
The post easyJet to launch seven new routes for the summer season appeared first on Aviacionline.com.
from Aviacionline.com https://ift.tt/1UbYdXw