Japan Airlines (JAL) has made some rescheduling of its international operations due to changes caused by COVID-19; the Japanese airline has created a plan for its flights to Europe, Australia, Southeast Asia, and North America, adding additional frequencies on existing routes.
JAL recommends travelers to use the Quarantine Fast Track provided by the Japanese government for entry into the country. Fast Track is available to those users who have downloaded the «MySOS» application in advance and have confirmed.
- Since July, the airline has increased its flights to Sydney (SYD), added additional frequencies on routes from Tokyo Narita to Boston (BOS), Vancouver (YVR) and Bangalore (BLR).
- As a result of the current Russia-Ukraine war situation, operations to Europe will continue to be diverted and service to Moscow (SVO) will continue to be suspended, while JAL will increase flights to London Heathrow (LHR) and Helsinki (HEL) from Tokyo Haneda (HND).
- Between August and September, the company will offer more than 30 international routes on more than 2,000 flights.
- In anticipation of an opening of borders in Japan, the airline continues to progressively increase its offerings to the United States and Europe.
Japan Airlines International Schedule
- Tokyo Haneda: Chicago O’Hare (ORD), Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), New York (JFK), San Francisco (SFO), Los Angeles (LAX).
- Tokyo Narita: Boston (BOS), Seattle (SEA), San Diego (SAN), Vancouver (YVR), Chicago O’Hare (ORD), Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), New York (JFK), San Francisco (SFO), Los Angeles (LAX).
- Osaka Kansai: Los Angeles (LAX).
- Tokyo Haneda: London Heathrow (LHR), Paris (CDG), Helsinki (HEL).
- Tokyo Narita: Frankfurt (FRA).
- Tokyo Haneda: Sydney (SYD).
- Tokyo Narita: Melbourne (MEL).
- Tokyo Haneda: Singapore (SIN), Delhi (DEL), Manila (MNL), Bangkok (BKK), Ho Chi Minh City (SGN).
- Tokyo Narita: Singapore (SIN), Delhi (DEL), Bangalore (BLR), Jakarta (CGK), Manila (MNL), Bangkok (BKK), Ho Chi Minh (SGN), Hanoi (HAN).
- Tokyo Haneda: Beijing (PEK), Dalian (DCL), Shanghai (SHA/PVG), Guangzhou (CAN), Seoul Gimpo (GMP), Taipei (TSA).
- Tokyo Narita: Dalian (DCL), Beijing (PEK), Shanghai (PVG), Hong Kong (HKG), Taipei (TPE).
- Nagoya: Tianjin (TSN), Shanghai (PVG), Taipei (TPE).
- Osaka Kansai: Shanghai (PVG), Taipei (TPE).
- Honolulu (HNL): Tokyo (Narita/Haneda), Osaka Kansai, Nagoya.
- Kona (KOA): Tokyo Narita.
- Guam (GUM): Tokyo Narita.
The post Japan Airlines increases its intercontinental schedule appeared first on Aviacionline.com.
from Aviacionline.com https://ift.tt/k0OQDev